Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris87911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Does he hate me? But still love me?
    Not sure really how to explain this, but I can say that I'm not the best person... but for the past 2 years my dad has being very different to me, everything that I say he always has some ******* response. For example: today my grandmother has a cast on her leg and she said her lower back was hurting on the side that doesn't have the cast, so I said well maybe it is because you are having to keep all your weight on your right legs and kind of lean on it. And he says " well what the **** would you know all you have is and 8th grade education, and havnt broke enough bones to know **** about what your talking about... are you a doctor NO!"... another example the day before that I hurt my arm extremely bad. And all I did was go tell him about it, and he says. "well I my arm hurts me everyday your's isn't even that bad, just deal with it. I don't know what his problem is but sometimes when he treats me this way I don't know what to do. And the problem is, he always was nice to me. He couched my football. He road motorcycles with me. Did everything with me, but just these past 2 years he has changed so much and I have no idea why. I love him more the anyone or anything in the world. And it makes me want to just die when he treats me like that. I don't know can someone help
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2011, 07:53 PM

Have you told him how he's making you feel?

Has anything changed in his life? Divorce? Death of someone he loves? Drinking? Drugs? Job loss? Retirement?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2011, 11:37 PM
    Two years is TOO long for him to stop being a Dad.I suggest that you tell him what you said on here and MAYBE he will realize how you are feeling and how it is affecting you.You presented yourself so well here,do it with Dad.Your smart and eloquent ,don't be afraid of the emotion.Be strong sweetie and tell the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he hate me or love me [ 14 Answers ]

Okay so it started as best friends, then it went on to he fell in love. Thing is I was in a serious relationship. So as time went by he tended to get a bit crazy, he would be mad if I was with my boyfriend. Didn't like when me and my boyfriend argued. Always had something to say about him and it...

She hate me when I said her I love her... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My Story- We both are friends for past 2 years. I started liking her at first sight. I told her earlier that I love her so much. At that time she had a boy friend so she said me no she can't. So we continue over friendship. 6 month back she broke up with her boy friend because he is such a...

Does he hate me? Or is he just trying not to love me? [ 5 Answers ]

Mhkay so my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 10months, then we broke up because we were too busy && kept getting into fights. At first we were friends && stuff and we didn't really talk much because we both had the same feelings for each other but the thing is I tried to get over him with another...

Is it love or Hate [ 2 Answers ]

Almost two years, I departed from this bad relationship. I was abused and took for granted by this girl. I mean she really hurt me. I don't know if it's closure I need or what, but whenever I hear her name a very small part of me feel for her. On the other hand, a huge part of me can't stand her,...

Like it, love it, hate it? [ 6 Answers ]

Prisonbreak, my opinion is an AWESOME show! I have bought seasons 1 and 2 and I am almost done with the second season, I am just curios as to everyone else's opinions. TRUTHFULLY, I don't care if you say it's a stupid show, I'm just wondering what other people think of it.

View more questions Search