Ask
    melaniegiroux Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 11:53 AM
    The cd itself looked like top beer soda can please help find name of band
    Really miss it
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2011, 12:01 PM

You'll need to give more info. Can you name one song on the cd? Can you give some lyrics to one of the songs?
    melaniegiroux Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2011, 06:14 AM
    Cannot sorry only know what cd looked like and a guy burped at begging of the song... sorry but thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bicarbonate of soda vs. Baking soda? [ 2 Answers ]

In Australia, we only have bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. The chocolate crinkles recipe I want to try out requires baking soda. Which can I use to substitute & how much?:confused:

Gray band along the top of screen [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sony Bravia TV and all of a sudden there's a gray band along the top of the screen with the words HDMI 1 in the left hand corner. How can I get rid of it? Thanks.

Identifying baking soda and washing soda [ 2 Answers ]

Using a monoprotic acid, how would you find out which sample is baking soda and which sample is washing soda if you have unknown samples of each? I think it has something to do with how much CO2 each produces when reacted with the acid, but I don't know which produces more CO2 and which produces...

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

View more questions Search