Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MichaelKK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2011, 10:30 AM
    is Mineralis a genuine company or a fake?
    This company sends me letters saying I won money by random selection, but I never see the money.
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 16, 2011, 10:37 AM

Any company that looks fishy, check with United States and Canada BBB Consumer and Business Reviews, Reports, Ratings, Complaints and Accredited Business Listings . If the company doesn't have a good rating, or doesn't exist there, its highly likely to be a scam.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2011, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKK View Post
    This company sends me letters saying I won money by random selection, but I never see the money.
    Here's a general rule: if you didn't specifically enter a contest you didn't win anything. The people contacting you telling you won a random draw are trying to take your money, not give you any.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2011, 07:16 PM

yes, biggest rule, unless you actually signed up for the contest you did not win, there is no random email or random phone number winning.

Next while the BBB is sort of good, they have lost a lot of their credibility lately, I know personally some companies rated high, that turned out to be criminal and stole money.
    Others made the news where it showed, those that paid higher fees to belong to BBB got better ratings
    nessyt9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 10:47 PM
    If it is all scams why don't anyone stop them at the PO.Box numbers... you know it really show no one cares about this. Someone has to be at the PO.Box to clear it, so why are they not getting caught. And what is the gov. doing about it, why don't the post office intervine, and WHY can't they be tracked down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Want to identify labour office registration number is genuine or fake [ 1 Answers ]

My identification number in the Foreign Labor Office is 446949.

Is this company fake? [ 2 Answers ]

Futian putian yongia enterprise

Is this company real or fake? [ 1 Answers ]

Real or fake Company? Measurement Technologies Inc. 2494 Bayshore Blvd. Dunedin, FL 24698

Genuine or fake whitening products? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if these websites sell GENUINE/ORIGINAL body whitening products? "www.akissbeauty.com", "www.amiramagic.com", "www.bodyliciousbeauty.com"? Pleeeeease help?

View more questions Search