Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 16, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Hair...
    Not quite sure if this is in the correct section, but what kind of Dr. would specialize in hair loss? I was thinking maybe a dermatologist (sp?), but I'm not quite sure. Any ideas?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2011, 10:21 AM

Dermatology is the correct specialty. Dermatologists however often have sub-specialties. Be sure to inquire if hair loss is one of their areas of practice.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 16, 2011, 11:25 AM

Thanks for the quick response!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

How do I remove a chunk of red hair color from blonde hair? Then highligh the rest [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove a chunk of red colored hair from light blonde hair and highlight the rest.

Black hair to lighter hair.this is a long story, take heed first time dyers! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I'm not a professional hair colourist, but I am a long standing veteran of home hair colour - I've had my hair all colours, all lengths, all styles and at the moment it's jet black. I've broken all the cardinal rules of hair colouring, and I can safely say that it's too much of a...

View more questions Search