Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Jun 16, 2011, 05:19 AM
    IE doesn't save passwords on all sites
    On one of the sites I visit daily(www.zap2it.com) Internet Explorer doesn't save the password. The result is that I have to log in every visit. And every time I change pages on the site which is a real nuisance. On other sites there is no problem. Also if I use Firefox there is no login issue on zapit.

I am using IE9 and WIN7.

Also, before someone asks: I've stopped using Firefox because after the 4.0 edition it turned into an unstable piece of garbage.

Any ideas?
    Walt

Check out some similar questions!

Orkut & most of the sites are blocked in uae, how can I open those sites [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot open most of the sites, even the proxy sites

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

Problem in Save Target as option on some sites ! [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody give me guidance? Whenever I'm going to download some PDF documents linked on any site this problem occurs!! (1) I just right click on that link (2) Selected save target as (3) While it shown me the getting file information it shown the file link as *.pdf but, when actually it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search