Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil1short2stuff3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2004, 10:02 PM
    Need to lose weight
    Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose it! I now weigh in around 168 to 200 lbs! I have been to my doctor but he said that he will not give me anything because of my age! But I really need to loose weight ASAP as I an in a POLAR BEAR DIP for kids who have cancer at the end of the month and would like to be a little thinner also I might be asked to marry my long time friend so I would like to do something for him as I have not seen him in 5 months as he is in the Army.
    If you could help me PLEASE do so I will be very thankful
    lil1short2stuff3
    sunnydaize Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2004, 09:41 AM
    Re: need to lose weight
    I have had success with the atkins low carb diet, u may want to try it, it is all over the web and he has books out also... good luck :)
    jfslenes Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2004, 01:54 PM
    Re: need to lose weight
    Although this is late for your polar bear swim party (you must be crazy!! ), there are at least a jillion weight loss solutions.  The primary caution with all the "fad" diets is they are NOT balanced.  They may work, for a while, but will they/you maintain?

First find and take a broad spectrum supplement.  We take Pro Vitamin Complete - http://www.tryprovitamin.com/24974 because it contains 178 ingredients in one good tasting liquid.  It is likely that whatever your special diet leaves out is included in PVC.

Then cut all sodas and reduce snacks and portions.  Sodas and snacks probably amount to 5# on your body.

Add some exercise and you're likely to see 1# a week go away.  Drink loads of H2O and clear liquids each day.

You might want to seek a carb blocker.  Check carefully for the technology used in the product.  Some work better than others.  You might want to add a netabolic enhancer to your regimine to keep the body furnace going longer.

Here's an example of the carb blocker we use - http://www.prostarnutrition.com/24974/4054.html

Here's an example of the metabolic enhancer we take - http://www.prostarnutrition.com/24974/4053.html

Hope you are successful with your health improvement focus.  Keep at it.  Your body will appreciate it!  You will live a longer and healthier life with improved health.  That's why we're doing the business we do!
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:28 AM

This answer is NOT a joke!

It has been suggested by a medical dietician.

The answer is very simple.!

Try your very best to make your arms longer.

If you don't get it , here is the explanation.

You can definitely grow your arms longer, more weight YES, by pushing yourself away
    From the EATING table.
    You are sure to lose weight by perseverance.
    It works believe me.

Good luck.

Rolcam.
    jason121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Most of us have this friend who eats almost everything and anything yet she never gains any pounds. And here you have been trying and trying for months now and you think you still you same as you started. It is very easy to give up. But don't give up because if you do, you will come back to today's situation again and again in the future.
    While you get older, your body will naturally tend to gain more. So, keep trying, stick to your rules. Young and Slimmer will always beat you as long as you are fat and old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose A LOT of weight [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sheena and in last two years I have gained about 90lbs,I swear I gain like 2lbs a week and my eating habits aren't that bad. I recently got a gym membership and have been going every day and I also ride my horse every day. I need some advise on what to get at the grocery store...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

How to lose weight [ 8 Answers ]

I am 37 years old. My height is 5 ft 3 inches and I weigh approx 213 lbs. How long will it take to reach my ideal weight if I don't go overboard with dieting ? Also please tell me what is my ideal weight. I don't like to exercise. Also please tell me how many calories I should have daily in order...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

View more questions Search