Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    live_love_laugh Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2011, 06:07 PM
    Am I a bad boyfriend or, did she confuse me and, how do I move on?
    Ok so its been over a year and a half we were going out. I'm 21 she's 19now. I'm not the best boyfriend but, nobody is perfect. I've called her out her name, called her names and, wasn't always honest, but Ive tried so hard to make her happy.

I stopped lying, I did what ever she asked and, I would listen to Cd's on how to make our relationship better, stronger, and something worth all the troubles we went threw. She's called me out my name, put me down, cheated, and lied so many times, even hit me before.

Now I stayed with her because I saw something special in her and, I tried to understand why she did me so wrong, and broke my heart. These last few months have turned around dramatically. No lying no cheating very small name calling, plans to move in, you know so many good things.

Now what led to the break up is we had an argument over nothing serious. She was in my house saying loud cuss words and, I said this is not my house, I'm not paying rent and, that's disrespectful. Now I been holding in some anger about past things and, it all sort of came out. I told her all you're doing is talking on the phone, don't be being very disrespectful and, that's she has not been acting the same. After a little talk, I told her she's lazy and, she said OK house *****!

After that I decided she needs to go home, so she broke up with me. Later on that night we're flirting laying in bed together, we went on walks, talked etc... we just had such a great time, she showed every sign that she wanted to be with me but, I was a little worried I would get hurt if she went home and, found some one new and, she did. She told me stop calling her, texting her and, was just so mean, and dirty to me.

I expressed how much she meant, why is she acting so weird and, letting her know we been threw worse. She said I'm trying to control her, that I want her to be my ***** and, I only want her because she's not ruining back to me but, I would never do any of that. I simply did what she asked which was make sure she's doing good in life and staying focused.

I cooked for her, cleaned, everything you can think of and more. This time its really over. She doesn't text me, call me. She deleted all our pictures, memories, everything. I've accepted that but, I'm having trouble getting over her.

This relationship breakup made a huge dent in myself confidence and, makes me feel like I can't go on with life alone. All that is BS but, I need advice on how to build myself back up and, to finally get over her.
    Jwr5885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Jun 15, 2011, 08:46 PM
    It's really hard man I was in a similar relationship. Be proactive go to the gym lift weights go hang out with the boys. You have to stay busy and keep your mind off her. I know it's so hard and right now does feel like the world is crashing down on you. But in time it will get better and then you'll meet someone new and wonder why you put up with all that. And I know you are hurting right now but that's what friends are for to support each other in times like these. When you do think of her try to think of all the wrong she caused and use that to motivate you to so better. Be happy and never loose hope. And if things don't work with this guy and it probably won't she's going to come running back to you but hold your ground and don't answer her calls text messages etc. That's going to be very hard to do but in order for you to move on it has to be like that and know that even if you take er back things are going to eventually fall back to the way they were originally.
    live_love_laugh Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2011, 04:50 PM
    Thanks a lot I been doing really well it still hurts but I'm pushen trew
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 25, 2011, 12:45 PM

Read the stickies, they will help a lot. You aren't alone, break ups suck for all of us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I can move on after being cheated on so bad? [ 6 Answers ]

I was cheated on so bad by a girl as her ex-online boyfriend returned to her. I tried to forget her, but I could not. And when I try to start meeting a girl, I feel more depressed and mellacholy. I cannot think of starting a new relationship any more. I do not know whether it is " missing her or...

Trying to move on from a bad friendship [ 4 Answers ]

Almost two years ago I stopped talking to my best friend and basically gave her the silent treatment. She betrayed me in many ways: She indirectly said she wanted to hook up with my boyfriend. She always put me down directly in front of her friends that I didn't really know. I would always pay for...

I can't move my left eye ball completely as I can move right so it looks bad [ 1 Answers ]

Doctor says musscle problem do u sugggest me... becose I'm actor

I want to Move out. But I feel bad for my mom [ 7 Answers ]

Hey people! Well, I'm a 22 years old girl,I'm only child and I live with my parents, and I really really want to move out,because I don't like the place where I live,and I really want to more independency, I already have a great job and money enough to move,but my biggest problem is my Mom,she...

Is this a bad mommy move? [ 27 Answers ]

My daughter is quite the tomboy. She's a big explorer, not big on t.v. loves her cat, and loves to put on my clothes and play in dirt. There's one thing she does that I am unsure of... she likes to go IN the dryer. She opens the door and just climbs right in. I'm not really bothered by it,...

View more questions Search