Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daniellecozza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Dog eat medicine
    My 9 mo old lab got into my sudafed. There is the possibility she ate several. Should I take her to the emergency vet?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Call the national poison center at 1-888-426-4435. I am not sure what is in sudafed, but it seems they put dog killing acetophen in almost everything now.
    badams007 Posts: 106, Reputation: 12

Jan 30, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Since I am coming in on this late, I'm just adding this note for folks who read this later on.

The Poison Control Center for animals is just wonderful and very very thorough, but it is NOT free. It ran about $50 the last time I looked.

-Beth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shih-tzu dog who is 2 1/2 years old. She is now 3 1/2 weeks pregnant and will not eat a thing. Please someone help me. I had her to the vet and everything checked out OK. Anyone out there ever experience this. Her mood is also different. Not so playful:( Just mops around. If is...

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

My dog won't eat! [ 6 Answers ]

So, My dog won't eat! I've tried every brand of hard and soft. He will eat one type but the next day, he turn his face. I tried making him some rice and chicken. He ate that but then wouldn't touch it. He has lost a bit of weight. Does anybody know what I should do? :confused: ...

Old dog won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I've been reading through old postings on this topic, but I still don't feel like I know what's going on. I have a 12 year old lab who has not been eating normally for about a week now. At first he would sniff his dry kibble and walk away. This lasted for a day or two, so I changed his food. ...

Help! My dog won't eat [ 1 Answers ]

Hello animal experts, I am in a desperate crisis. I have a 11 month old German Sheperd and he is in great health and extremely playful. When we first got him, he ate like a monster. We fed him dry Nutro Large Puppy Breed food. Suddenly, he stopped eating his food, then I got him the Nutro...

View more questions Search