Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Jun 15, 2011, 10:38 AM
    21 years old female with A lot of baby teeth
    I lost 5 teeth in my whole life. I do not have dental insurance. One of my baby teeth is lose but the others are just staying. My boyfriend said I should pull all my baby teeth out by myself so my big ones don't deform my mouth. I don't know what to do. I already have one big tooth over my baby one like a fang.

Jun 30, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Ok if this helps I've only lost 5 teeth in my whole life. Is this normal? One of my fangs has already came over my baby tooth so I pulled my baby tooth. And none of my other baby teeth are loose and my boyfriend says that if they don't come out they can all smush toghter and I will have crooked teeth. Do I just pull out all my baby teeth? He wants to pull out my baby teeth! I'm scared to cause I like them but if I need to I will let him. My insurance doesn't cover insurance so I will let him if it has to be done.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2011, 08:59 AM

I do hope you are joking about having someone just pull teeth that are not loose. But you should go to the dentist and have it checked.
    caylandai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 07:50 AM
    I am a dentist, and I do not advise pulling out any teeth by yourself. You could go the rest of your life without any teeth. Go get an exam. It usually cost $50-$100. Your dentist can inform you of your condition and formulate a treatment plan.

Aug 30, 2011, 09:24 AM
    I will go to the dentist when I get the money thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I noticed yesterday my super active 1yr old female cat was sleeping a lot. [ 3 Answers ]

She is an indoor/outdoor cat and does not use a litterbox. I am not sure if she Has eaten but she is very vocal when hungry. I noticed her the next morning just Sitting and acting lethargic. I picked her up and did not see any wounds. She is A fighter and goes at it with a neighborhood cat to...

How can I ask a female co worker to brush her teeth without being rude? [ 5 Answers ]

So i work with this female as clerks and we work with a lot of senior members of an organization, so we must present ourselves professionally at all times, we must also talk and answer any questions about a package or upcoming presentation to other senior member from other companies, and its always...

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Is it breast cancer when fluid come out of nonpregnant female I had a baby two years [ 2 Answers ]

I breast fed for a month regularly and then some nights for about 7 month and just a week ago I realized my breast are sore and semi thick liquid comes out in small amounts

View more questions Search