Ask
    boyetchavez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 07:57 AM
    Computer restarts
    What is trouble of computer restart always after an openning of a program
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 15, 2011, 03:05 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

If you want help, you really need to provide more info. Does this happen with only one program or all? How old is your system? What version of Windows does it run? What program causes it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer restarts itself when its about to boot [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My system doesn't boot to windows,I use windows xp,its keeps restarting,when its restarts and gets to the safe mode,last known good ocfiguration,start normally screen,and I press enter,it restarts again.

My Computer restarts at boot up [ 6 Answers ]

Sir, My computer boots up to the windows screen where you have a dot scrolling horizontally and then it restarts with a beep. Please help.

Computer restarts at starting screen? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Anson Wong, I am a 11 year old boy in California. My other computer kind of broke because whenever I go up to the startup screen, I typed in my password, and when I pressed the green arrow, The computer restarts! I've been trying to fix this for hours, I was wondering if you...

Computer automatically restarts randomly. [ 13 Answers ]

Computer specs Compaq Presario Xp SP3 AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor Nvidia GeForce graphic card. Speedfan temps are: Temp 1 : 86 F Temp 2 : 98 F

Computer restarts on startup [ 2 Answers ]

Omg this is really annoying... today I did a sypware scan and it said it had to restart so I reatsrted it... but when it starts up.. it gets to the blue screen that says "windows is starting up" the mouse cursor pops up and then... it restarts again? This keeps on happening everythime I try to...

View more questions Search