Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klktripple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 11:28 PM
    Causes for bleeding after sex?
    I recently have started having sex for the first time. For the first few times it was really hurting me but I figured it was because I wasn't use to having sex. (my boyfriend isn't exactly "average") Then after my first few times it wasn't hurting me anymore but lately it's hurting again. Its not extreamly painful but it is uncomfortable. I have also noticed some slight bleeding after having sex. What could be the reason for this?
    jenniferstone20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 09:49 PM
    Bleeding after sex can be scary but, in most cases, it's not connected to anything serious. It can be a sign of changes or conditions that need treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex [ 5 Answers ]

Last week, my partner and I had really rough sex that lasted a while. Afterwards, I noticed bright red blood that was coming from me. A couple months ago, I had the Mirana put in. The bleeding didnt last long, but it was enough blood that I had to wear a liner. Is the bleeding from the rough sex or...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex and I started bleeding light red blood for about 3 hours afterwards. I was suppose to get my period the day after that. Its been 3 days and I haven't gotten my period. I was just wondering if the bleeding was caused by irritation to my cervix or if it could be something...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding during sex [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean when a girl that isn't a virgin bleeds during sex, twice?:confused:

View more questions Search