Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2011, 08:53 PM
    Hey girls, what makes you want a guy?
    It's no secret that a girl in lacey underwear is hard to resist for almost all guys. You girls have a lot of power in that regard. This leads me to my main question. What, if anything, can us guys do to achieve the same effect. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years now, and we have a very normal healthy sex life. However, recently I've been wanting to spice things up a bit. What are some things I can do? I would wear lacey undies and a garter belt, but I don't know if that would do the trick. Are there things I should wear, or things I should do? If you and I were in a relationship, what would get your attention?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 14, 2011, 09:00 PM

Since there is only one person whose attention you want to get, she is the only person you should ask. Why would you care what I want?*

*a nice supper of fresh-squeezed oj, scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, and buttered toast, and then him singing a medley of doo-wop songs
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2011, 03:03 AM
    Here's a link that might help Passion Killer - Check Before You Undress For Your Date • videosift.com
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Jun 15, 2011, 11:30 AM
    Nice and generous but not a wuss. Polite and great personality
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jun 15, 2011, 03:51 PM

Firstly make sure the background situation is good. If you partner isn't getting support when it is needed or being listened to etc she isn't going to be receptive to swinging from the chandeliers.

Then find out what does turn her on. I don't mean ask her every time what see wants, as that can kill the sponteneity, but talk about her whole take on sex and find out what ideas she finds exciting so you have a palette to choose from. Does she sometimes like you to be a bit 'caveman'. Does she like romance? Dirty? Particular settings, maybe outdoors? Share ideas and secret sexy thoughts, but keep it fun and sexy, nobody wants to feel they have to draw their partner a diagram...

I personally have very varied tastes and moods and if a guy tried to guess them all he would need a darned good imagination!

If you take a real genuine interest in what she finds erotic and show her your approval and desire regarding what she says I would bet that would be a turn-on in itself.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 04:00 PM

Here are things my husband does that turn me on:

Dishes
    Laundry
    Sweeping and mopping
    Yardwork
    Painting
    Gives me a massage
    Cooks dinner

I don't think there's any one type of clothing that does it for me... but knowing that he is doing things to make my life easier is a turn-on.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 04:07 PM

If I missed it, I'm sorry, but how old are you? This thread is in adult sexuality, so we do need your age before we can answer.

Thanks. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 04:19 PM

From another thread, he's 18 Alty
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scortcho View Post
    it's no secret that a girl in lacey underwear is hard to resist for almost all guys. you girls have alot of power in that reguard. this leads me to my main question. what, if anything, can us guys do to acheive the same effect. my girlfriend and i have been together for 2 years now, and we have a very normal healthy sex life. however, recently i've been wanting to spice things up a bit. What are some things i can do? i would wear lacey undies and a garter belt, but i don't know if that would do the trick. are there things i should wear, or things i should do? if you and i were in a relationship, what would get your attention?
    Okay, here's what does it for me.

A man that's freshly washed, teeth brushed. If you're clean, it's a huge turn on, but then, I'm married to a machinist, his work is dirty.

Lacy undies and a garter belt wouldn't do it for me, but that depends on what you're into, and what she's into. It does work for some, so talk to her about it, and be honest with yourself as well. Would you be comfortable doing that?

I don't need props, but once in a while the mood does strike. If you want to introduce sex toys into your relationship, talk to her about it. I'm assuming she's young, because you are, so she may not be comfortable with toys. If she is, shop together, talk with each other, and get something you're both okay with.

It's all about communication. If you two have a healthy sex life then go with that. But do talk. Talking about sex, and what you really want, is the biggest turn on of all. :)
    Bold_ink Posts: 11, Reputation: 8

Jun 22, 2011, 12:22 AM
    I will not lie I love to see him naked. If he hops out of the shower an drys off then just walks around the house with nothing on I cannot resist him.

I also enjoy it when he talks about the things about me that gets him going it makes me feel very sexy and in turn makes me want to let him have what he desires.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 01:53 PM

Honestly.

What does it for me, is him dominating me. I'm a little thing, and I like being tossed around.

NOW, not all women like this. I do.

I like it when my lover holds me down and teases me, by kissing me all over and telling me in great detail what he is going to do to me, and demanding that I like it.

Hey... you asked, I told.

I also enjoy role playing.

A while ago, I was with a man who loved pretending we were strangers. We would go to a dim and dark dive bar, alone. I sit in a booth and he would come up to me (pretending that we didn't know each other) and ask to sit down. I would allow. Then we would say naughty things to each other, while buying me a drink. Eventually, leading back to our place and having amazing sex.

Seeing that you aren't able to go to the bars yet, you can try other types of role playing.

Good Luck.
    MrzJohnson26 Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2011, 09:39 PM
    Well I must say I have to agree with Bold_ink... I too love to see my man naked, I met my husband at work 4 years ago, from the first time I saw him naked I was instantly hypnotized lol. Still to this day he always manages to catch my eye... or eyes if you catch me... But no seriously I relate more to Synnen, when my husband does things to help me out it attracts me more to him because by him doing those small things that most men won't do it kind of lets me know that he would do anything to see me happy even if it means putting on plastic gloves and scrubbing the toilet. But to me me it's not just the physical attraction, my husband is so much more, he takes my breath away when he walks up behind me put his hands on my hips kisses my neck, whispering to me that he loves me before turning me around dipping me and kissing me. Or when we just sits there, stares at me, when I ask him why he's looking at me, he tells me "God, you're so beautiful" grabbing my hand and kissing it. Small things like that is how my husband stole my heart...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

What makes a guy change!1 [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a guy who has changed a lot.He was such a sweet nice guy. After dating this woman which he is still with,he has changed a lot. He is not close to his family anymore and does things that are sometimes really mean. This woman is really bad news. What can we do to help him...

Hey people I'd really like to know the name of this song, cause it makes me dance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for a song which I heard on radio It's sounds like sean paul kind of music: dancehall/reggae/pop I been searching on Google with the lyrics that I remember but didn't found anything else than chris brown - yo (excuse me miss) which is not the song I'm looking for:confused: ...

What's a guy to do.girls? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so this is probably an easy one.. but I want to hear from other people.. especially from girls.. There was a girl who broke up with her boyfriend of a few years. I was a nominal friend of hers at the time. After her breakup we talked a lot, got close and I told her that I really liked her...

View more questions Search