Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needboyadvice Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2011, 10:33 AM
    My boyfriend gets jealous too easily!
    I've been going out with my boyfriend for three months now and he is my first proper boyfriend! I REALLY like him, like LOADS and I don't want to loose him but he gets jealous WAY WAY WAY WAY too easily! I've been bestfriends with this other boy for like 2 years now and he knows that! And with this other boy he's more like a brother to me, it would NEVER be like that! And I can't even talk to him without my boyfriend getting jealous! And its not just with him, its with EVERY single boy! And he can be so intimidating when we argue! But I love him so much and I don't want to loose him! I like him for over a year before he asked me out and I just don't want it to all go away now! But most of the time things are perfect between us, but then he goes and gets jealous and annoyed and then I feel bad! And I just don't know what to do, because I don't want him controlling my life, but I don't want to loose him either:(
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 14, 2011, 10:49 AM

So, let me ask you. If he had a girl who's been his best friend that he can share secrets with, would you be okay with this? Be honest with yourself. Because I wouldn't if it were my guy. I'm not saying stop your friendship right away either. But what I would do is limit your communication a bit, and every time you talk to him when your guy knows, tell him the whole conversation. If this helps, great. If you're guy's still really jealous, you actually do have to choose. It's part of life.
    On the contrary, if you feel like his jealousy is out of control, examine him. Many times I've found that jealous boyfriends are actually cheating.
    Most importantly talk to him about it. If he gets really intimidating to talk to about wanting to work something out, you need to leave the relationship running..
    Montecarlo006 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2011, 11:59 AM
    I would suggest simply discussing this matter with your boyfriend. You clearly care for him just as he clearly cares for you greatly, otherwise he would not get so jealous. Men act tough on the outside but quite often are more sensitive than women believe. When we truly love someone we fear losing them over anything, and this fear does not necessarily take rational means. Discussing this with him and openly stating how strong you feel for him as well as assuring him he will not lose you should help to solve the problem. In any case, I hope you are able to work things out and I wish you both the best.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 15, 2011, 10:30 AM

What happened to the boy you really like and are too shy to ask him out?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ck-582061.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealous Boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is a VERY jealous guy. He recently got shot because he was so drunk and went to the wrong house. He went to jail and blah blah blah. Well his friends got my number and asked me what happened because I was the last person to see him. He got PISSED at me. I changed my number and moved...

Jealous boyfriend [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend lately has been getting jealous of like any guy I talk to. I did find it cute at first but now it's just annoying the hellout of me because I'm not doing anything at all like only talking. I just want to know how I could make him maybe stop being so jealous or just at least acting...

Jealous of a boyfriend [ 19 Answers ]

All right so I've been dating this guy for a couple of months now and things have been going great. The only problem is sometimes I find myself jealous of him. He seems to party a lot and spend lots of time with his friends. I myself, only have a few close friends which I see rarely and I've never...

Boyfriend gets sexually frustrated so easily [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting really worried, my boyfriend tells me all the time he loves me and that he doesn't want to come across as a sex pest, which to be honest considering he has such a high sex drive he does come across like that. Thing that bothers me most though is when I'm on my period, he's getting...

My Boyfriend Is too Jealous [ 4 Answers ]

I have been living with my boyfriend for six months. At the beginning he was fine with my 10 year friendship with a man. My friend and I had to stop seeing each other for lunch, because of my boyfriend. We still talk on the phone. My boyfriend hadn’t said anything until last night. He had a...

View more questions Search