Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linziemayrose Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 10:11 AM
    What should I do since my best friend is dating my ex!
    I just found out that my best friend is dating my ex-boyfriend,from Facebook!! I waz kind of hurt that she was dating him but more hurt when she didn't tell me anything.I know I don't control her life.but when one of my es's friends wanted to date me,he asked him for his permission.I can't find but to feel lost in hurt.Espacily since I know my ex isn't allowed to date and we have a on and off relationship.Help!
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2011, 10:18 AM
    I'm sure you are upset, most people would be, how old are you all?
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 14, 2011, 10:33 AM

I know it feels like betrayal, and it hurts to have your ex move on at all. In my opinion, I know it my be a bit hurtful to say, but he's just that, your ex. What he does now isn't your business anymore.. As for the friend moving in on it, well, it may appear to be a sneaky thing to do, but I doubt she would do it unless she really really liked him.. Never let some guy get in the way of your friendships either. You'll lose a beautiful bond you can't easily get back.. If he was cheating with your best friend, now that's an entirely different thing.
    I don't mean to minimize how you feel, sometimes it's just better to look at the others' perception..
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 14, 2011, 11:26 AM
    You can't control their relationship, but you can control your own life. I would say, find friends.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2011, 11:52 AM

Well, you just had a taste of how life actually works. Most people are out for themselves. The way I see it is you have two choices Tell her how you feel and either A. never talk to her again or B. Get past it and still be friends.

Jun 14, 2011, 12:26 PM
    Comment on tmtrotminor's post
    Thanks that was helpful and ur're right

Jun 14, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Comment on spitvenom's post
    I guess I pick B

Jun 14, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex is dating my best friend [ 5 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend and I dated for 13 months. We went through so much and made it through so much. He is now dating my best friend. I have no idea what to do... I want to die

I like a girl but she's dating my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

Ill treat her so much betterthan my friend does ill listen to what she says cause I love her so much what should I do

Best friend dating my exbf [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so my FIRST boyfriend that is mentioned in my other posts, okay I broke up with him and my best friend is a slut... okay so he told me he still liked me and I don't want to get back with him. But he was sad and my best friend like jumped on him and their nasty they went too far and him being...

View more questions Search