Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildcat12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 06:02 PM
    A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's
    This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed the rooster to come back so he could basically save the farm.

If you could tell me the title of the movie that'd be great.
    madbadboy Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 05:09 AM
    It is "Rock A Doodle"
    wildcat12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2007, 02:17 PM
    Thank you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

View more questions Search