Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purevelvet1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 06:19 AM
    Relationship problems.
    Ok, me and my boyfriend has being living together for over a year and a half, we shared everything. All of a sudden he changed bank accounts, and broke into my storage unit and, took stuff that didn't belong to him and some of his stuff, came back home, then started lying about where he was because, he was working midnights and, didn't get home till 4 hours later.

The following week I found out, when paying the bills, that he had changed his account. So after, when asking him about it, he didn't really want to talk to me so, then we broke up for 2 months and, I notice he started to add all kinds of young girls hardly wearing clothes, on his Facebook page, added his ex girlfriend.

Before he didn't have a Facebook account this. All happened before we broke up, and when I had put in a request to be friends, he didn't add me until a month later. Then after 2 months went by we got back together but I feel there are more secrets now then ever.

He talks like he don't care anymore but when I ask him if this is what he wants to be back in the relationship, he says yes this is what he wants. So then one night I asked him if I could see his email. I told him I just wanted to see his email. I didn't want his password, I just wanted to see his email. He then got a scared look on his face, and told me flat out NO! I asked why he didn't say anything, then I asked again, then he asked why I told him I just wanted to see, then he asked why and, kept repeating after me what I was saying. So when I asked him to stop and, asked if he was hiding something from me. He said no. Then I said why can't I see, he said it was only junk mail, and nothing important.

Then I said well then show me if there is nothing in there, and once again he said, NO! So I dropped it and, now I'm really wondering what to think. Please help me!
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 14, 2011, 10:53 AM

Let me tell you, this is as good as it's going to get. He's not going to change anymore than you're going to change, so it's time to decide if it's enough for you.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Jun 14, 2011, 12:36 PM
    I'll tell you exactly what it means.

You know the saying that actions speak louder than words right?

His actions tells me that he doesent really care about you anymore, he's secretly chatting up other girls, he's secretly changing his accounts, he's dishonest with you.

If I were you I would get out of that relationship as soon as possible!
    liongal Posts: 82, Reputation: 58

Jun 14, 2011, 01:15 PM
    Agree with above; dishonesty to that degree... This is the sort of type that would go along with the 'lets get married plans and fail to turn up at the alter (sorry if that sounded bad) In a nutshell he is big trouble; huge!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2011, 04:35 PM

You don't need help, you need a more honest boyfriend.
    confuzed8708 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 07:07 AM
    Yup Hes hiding smthn frm u.. Let him go. No lies. Just love. Look for that in sumone else. Explore for better people who are out der looking for sumone like u. You don't need him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2011, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzed8708 View Post
    Yup Hes hidin smthn frm u.. let him go. No lies. Just love. Look for that in sumone else. Explore for better ppl who r out der looking for sumone like u. U dnt need him.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...xt-566843.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me on realationship [ 2 Answers ]

My father is not excepting our realationship will he except our realationship [ 4 Answers ]

I love some one who is less rich then us. We got married before 1 year. My father doesn't know that. Except for him, every one of our both family know this. Now father says that if my father-in-law will give me 25 bighs of land, then he will acccept our relationship. I'm in a great problem in fact...

Realationship Problumes [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going out with a guy named jamie and I'm so confused as I love him with all my heart and soul and he loves me with all he's heart and soul now he's cuzin is trying so hard to break me and him up him and he's ex girlfriend sarah are like best mates she has a new boyfriend and all and jamies...

View more questions Search