Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katyc089 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2011, 03:01 AM
    why can't I get pregnant?
    Hi I'm 24 and I can't seem to get pregnant I was with my x boyfriend for about five years we had unprotected sex all the time and not once did I falll pregnant he know has a new girlfriend and within less than an year she's pregnant I have booked an appointment with the docter tommoro but I know they won't do nothing I really want children I heard once that if you don't have periods then that means you can't have children but I do have them but very irregular and some times only last for a few days please can someone help me thank you
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 14, 2011, 10:59 AM

There are many possibilities when it comes to not being able to have children. My best friend actually has a problem just like you're saying, that makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible. She has a period every 6 months, and that's exactly how many eggs she's dropping, so it's very difficult to get the timing right. Her doctors have her on the pill to regulate the menstrual cycle, but, if having children is the goal, that doesn't work. I'm sure the doctors will have the answers you're looking for. And remember, if they don't, go to another doctor, you always have that right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

View more questions Search