Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drbauridel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Need to get lost title in Florida
    I recently acquired a travel trailer in Florida and I need to file for a lost title as the people who sold it to me never were able to provide me one. I ran a title check with Vehiclehistoryinc.com and there was no previous owners, liens, or anything really. Like there was never a title issued at all. Please assist me or lead me in the right direction.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida car title [ 4 Answers ]

My son is the sole owner of the family car there is no lienholder . The title is in his name. I would like to be a co-owner on the title. I know about title transfers. But what about Adding a name to a car title?

Evict tenant with a lost lease in Broward County Florida state. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a property in broward county Florida, the tenant haven`t paid for three month, I`m currently out of state because personal reasons I need to find a way to evict the tenant I`m the owner. Can anybody help me?

How to get a title for a lost travel trailer title [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a travel trailer and now want to sell it. When I purchased it, the owner did not have a title and no real information. It is an old one, and has been repainted. No one knows the real date of this trailer, and the only info I have in an old outdated license tage dated 1997. What can...

On Title but NOT on Mortgage - Florida [ 2 Answers ]

I am on the Title to a condo in Florida as Right of Survivorship but NOT on the Mortgage. I was put on the Title as a way for my Grandparent to guarantee me some sort of inheritance. The Power of Attorney for the Estate is allowing foreclosure on the condo, if this happens will this affect MY...

Lost in Florida [ 7 Answers ]

How can I look for my children?They are spread all over the States! I know names,ranks and serial numbers,but how do I go about it? Trudy

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.