Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catchinghero Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 12:58 PM
    A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she?
    A women who is my aunt but not my father's sister or mother's sister, who is she?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 01:00 PM

Don't know what you are asking really. A woman who is your aunt could be your father's cousin. Does that answer your question about 'who is she' or are you looking for something else ?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2011, 01:02 PM

Your fathers brothers wife or your mothers brothers wife
    Catchinghero Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 01:03 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Well, I don't really know because someone asked me this.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Oct 4, 2011, 05:50 AM
    An uncles wife is the only other possibility.

X Dani
    Avalinelily Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2013, 01:09 PM
    I don't understand what you're trying to ask... That could be anyone? Sometimes parents refer to their friends as the 'aunt' or 'uncle' of a child.. Alternatively, it could be the wife/husband of an aunt or uncle. Sorry, I have no clue what your question is.
    Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalinelily View Post
    I don't understand what you're trying to ask... That could be anyone? Sometimes parents refer to their friends as the 'aunt' or 'uncle' of a child.. Alternatively, it could be the wife/husband of an aunt or uncle. Sorry, I have no clue what your question is.
    You don't have to know. This is from 2011. Read time line before answering

Oct 8, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You don't have to know. This is from 2011. Read time line before answering
    Ok, calm down. I'm a new member, and assumed that listings would begin with newest first. I do beg your pardon for not thoroughly assessing every detail before responding...
    Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalinelily View Post
    Ok, calm down. I'm a new member, and assumed that listings would begin with newest first. I do beg your pardon for not thoroughly assessing every detail before responding...
    Knock the chip off and welcome to our site. Why did you take this the wrong way ?

I knew you were a new member, it stated that.

Oct 8, 2013, 03:26 PM
    Knock the chip off and welcome to our site. Why did you take this the wrong way ?

Because the way you stated your answer seemed a little rude, but forgive me for taking it the wrong way, as this appears to be the case.

Cheers for the welcome!
    Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 03:27 PM

It is obviously not the newest. People still answer posts from 2010 that are still active because someone has answered them.

Just FYI anyone who ever answered a post such as this, will get a notification because you and I responded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I force my sister to reimburse me for cost of father's funeral? [ 4 Answers ]

My father died in January. My younger brother and I paid towards the cost of his funeral, while my sister and older brother did not. We all agreed that my brother and I would receive back the money we paid when the sale of dad's house was finalized in November. (He had previously entered a land...

Sister not executing father's will [ 3 Answers ]

My father passed away almost 3 years ago. He stated in his will that his home would be left in trust to his 4 daughters to either live in or sell. My oldest sister was named the executor of his will but is delaying the sale of the home. The profits of the sale were to be divided equally to the 4...

My sister refuses to sign to sell my mother's house [ 3 Answers ]

My sister refuses to sign to sell my mother's house because she was not told about it until the buyer made an offer. She is being hard hearted about the situation and getting information from unqualified individuals. I would like to know if my mother and I can legally sell the house - which is...

View more questions Search