Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singhjp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Ask to dr zakir naik?
    Sat sri akal. Mai ek sikh hun or mai puchna chahta hun k hamare guruduwaro me sabi dharam k log ja sakte hain crithian ki churches me sab dharam k log ja sakte hai , hindu k mandir me bhi sab dharam k log ja sakte hai to phir apke dharam me MAKKA me dusre dharam k log kyu nai ja sakte? Maine kuch galat kaha ho to I am sorry.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2011, 11:44 AM

Dr. Naik is not a member of this website. Please ask your question in English so that one of us can help you.
    Naveed_utc Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Dear Brother, Assalam-O-Alaiqm:
    By the religion everybody has 100% rights to ask anything but with respect and without abusing?
    What you asked and the way you ask I am really obliged and happy. (Thanks)

I am not religious scholar but what I know is:-

During the time of Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD (Peach Be Upon Him), he allowed some Jews to pray as they want, not only in Medina City but even in Masjid-E-Nabwi. Daily many people, Muslims & non-Muslims were meeting him inside Masjid-E-Nabwi without any discrimination. There are written proves of my statement.

Dear due to some political & security reasons those restriction has been imposed.
    I am Muslim & Pakistani; I went to "NAN-KANA SAHAB" Sheikhupura Pakistan, your (Sikhs) religious place but they were not letting me go inside although I was from same country and province. The reason was security not religious.
    In this hot weather, the Masjid near my office; daily non-Muslims (Indians, Thilandian, etc... ) come and do rest+sleep (off-course non-praying hours) and nobody stops them. If we meet we greet happily.

Hope brother you got the answer...

Yours Brother,

Naveed A. Ghani
    farhan_fzd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 04:03 AM
    Through talking over the phone I fell in love with a girl. We exchanged our photo to each other and agreed to get married. We did'nt see each other face to face. After marriage we found that she is older than me and she is not beautiful as shown in her photo. Her behaviour towards my family is not fair, now my family forcing me to divorce her. What I do, It is true that she cheated me. Please help me.
    farhan_fzd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 04:05 AM
    Through talking over the phone I fell in love with a girl. We exchanged our photo to each other and agreed to get married. We did'nt see each other face to face. After marriage we found that she is older than me and she is not beautiful as shown in her photo. Her behavior towards my family is not fair, now my mother says if I don't divorce her she will not forgive me even after death. What I do, It is true that she cheated me. Please help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to become like dr zakir naik [ 3 Answers ]

I am a hafiz e quran. I am a college strudent in america. In college everybody point of view is that muslim is terroriest. I need some vedios and some details that how I can satify them that islam is a peace religion .where and I how I started these all things. I have one more question that can I...

View more questions Search