Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edward123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 03:50 PM
    BK Alternatives
    Hi,

I am at a point where I have to file BK. What if I do not file BK and let the creditors sue me? What happens in order? Do I have to show up at court each time I get sued? I have no problem if they enter a judgement against me. I live in California.

Thanks for your detailed explanations

Ed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 04:22 PM
    No you don't have to show up in court, the lender would perfer you don't.
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 3, 2007, 12:57 PM
    I think if you don't show, they automatically win. Not sure though, I think that's how it may work.

Why do you not care about a judgement? Im just curious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makari lightening lotion alternatives? [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been using makari for couple of months already. Although the result was amazing, I experienced severe breakout from it. Many have said that the caviar cream causes breakout. However, I think the lightening lotion actually broke me out more. Anyway, I haven't tried their...

Alternatives to Sweat Soldering [ 5 Answers ]

Basement bathroom install again. What are my alternatives to sweat soldering for the supply lines? I feel more confident in my ability to install a more mechanical connection. What is your recommendation, pros and cons of each? 1. Copper: Can I use compression fittings throughout instead of...

Alternatives to electric heat? [ 8 Answers ]

I am house searching and I've found the perfect property. *But* there is electric heat. I am in Massachusetts, and our heating season is just much too long to go through several months on electric heat($$) I was wondering... what do I do? I am interested in a corn stove, but I worry if we ever...

Lead Shower Pan Failure - Alternatives? [ 8 Answers ]

I have shower stall, which is 25 yo with a lead pan installed (saw it done). The pan appears to have developed a leak near the drain. I've dug out the grout in the vicinity of the drain, and if I pour a couple of oz of water there, it immediately leaks to the ceiling below (cut the drywall,...

Alternatives to bankruptcy [ 3 Answers ]

I don`t have enough debt to file for bankruptcy,only @ $500. Any alternatives?

View more questions Search