Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Langerfaceiii Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 12:41 AM
    Find the name of a film?
    Hi I watched a movie ages ago about some kids robbing a bank using gocarts to get money for the girls dads surgery.
    Anyone know what its called?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 06:31 AM

Catch That Kid
    Langerfaceiii Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 06:37 AM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thanks! You're a film GOD!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 07:37 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find name of a film [ 1 Answers ]

There is a film about a human society ruled by a separate race of priests who drink blood, from a glass not by biting necks I thought it was called A Perfect Being but can't find it so perhaps I've remembered incorrectly Does anyone know the title?

I'm looking to find the name of this film [ 0 Answers ]

So I used to always watch this film when I was younger, probably when I was about 7 or 8 years old (around 10 years ago), but I cannot remember what it is called. All I can remember about the film is as follows: There are two Americans who have two dogs, but they are wanted by a Japanese lady...

Trying to find the name of a film [ 1 Answers ]

It's a christmas film. There is a business that uses dinamite to blow up the ground and its affecting the north pole. An elf brings the boy to the north pole yheir on a sleigh and the elf gets off and a candy cone comes up out or the ground and he puts in a code and the snow opens up to the north...

How to find the name of a film [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film many years ago, I think it was black and white. It was about a woman who is made to believe she is going mad. I think there is a man hiding in her house trying to convice her she is going crazy, I think he is hiding under a trap door in the floor. Anyway at the end of the film her...

Trying to find name of film [ 1 Answers ]

Years ago I saw a film it was about a couple the move into a new house the women finds a wedding dress in the attic that is ripped. When the women put the dress on she is transported back in time to the time when the dress was last warn. Me and my mum loved this film and have spent years trying to...

View more questions Search