Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lien721 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 04:48 PM
    How do I deal with my Online studies?
    How do I deal with it? Im currently taking Business admin. Major in entrep. Because this is the only way I can study, I originally want to study at a university but me and my family migrated here in Japan, its just that I always ask questions like yeah I will have a degree, but will companies hire me? Will I be good that I could par to those who studied in Universites, I am into business really, And it is also the one that my school and my career assessment exam recommended me because it suits me perfectly. So please give me somewhat like of a motivation, and lighten me up please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 05:18 PM

First where will you be applying for the jobs, each country will have schools it accepts and others that are not at times.
    In the US, unless the school is approved by the Dept of Education it is a much better chance that it will not be accepted in the US. Many of the online schools merely sell degrees, not real studies, And even those that do have studies may not be approved. One of the schools I went to, was approved at one time, but lost its approval and latter closed.

But remember colleges in general don't teach you how to really do any job, it teaches you how to study, how to learn and facts.

Jun 12, 2011, 06:35 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    My online study is somehow similar to home studying because I have 12 sems to complete, and they gave me module books for each subject, (which is a lot and very thick) My sister finished journalism in about 2 and a half years, and the diploma is legit. For an online/home study, its quite hard and long to earn the degree

Jun 12, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Oh I'm sorry,I should have put my question in distance learning because that's what actually I'm doing
    onlinestudy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2011, 05:03 AM
    Simple answer will be.. please search best universities in Japan itself and do study there instead of UK or USA universities. Japan Education system is not bad at all and they are competing with world's best. But if you still want to study by distance... you are welcome but the only difference from distance learning to regular studies is that those who do regular studies in universities and colleges are having 8% more success rate than those who doing distance study.
    petcon17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
    You can get as good an education as you want at any university, online of on the ground. It's all about how much you put into the work. If you are a fully dedicated student, you will read every assignment until you understand it, do every assignment to the absolute best of your ability, and study every day. Do this and you will be at or near the top of your class. I speak from experience as a college instructor at a ground campus and online. Good students succeed because they make themselves good, not because they go to a prestigious university. People fail at Harvard too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studies [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know about studies [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 year old and born in punjab . And my birth date is 7oct1995 .

View more questions Search