Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Where to find yoga bricks?
    I was wondering it anyone knew where I could buy fairly inexpensive <<cute>> yoga bricks. The colors are a little monotonous; are there any patterned bricks? (If not then that's a great new business idea).
    Skibunny Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 04:40 PM
    If you do not have an exercise stor around try the local gym and ask an expert were they would be or even if they sell them!!
    Good luck:D
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Jan 30, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Actually I can't really think of an exercise store. (Isn't that sad? Haha)

I mean, we have 's Sporting Goods, but I wouldn't expect them to carry Yoga stuff. Idk. I'll try it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yoga email lists [ 1 Answers ]

Does aanyone know of a list broker or service that will rent/sell email lists for yoga enthusiats?

I Need Info About Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Hello people. My name is Clive. I am new to this forum and I am getting into yoga... I was checking out this site Ashiyana Yoga Retreat Centre and I came across SATSANG... I would like to know more about this subject... can someone please give me more info about this topic for me. Please do...

Basic Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Give me an idea of where to start beginning yoga poses and stretches. I am thinking about startng yoga. Thanks!

Yoga levels of meditation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please give a good basic explanation of the types and levels of Yoga meditation?

View more questions Search