Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neo678 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2004, 09:20 AM
    I'm getting fat!
    Hello,
    Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers.
    Can you help me please am I fat and do I need to lose weight?

Thank u ,from Mark.
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2004, 06:52 PM
    Re: I'm getting fat!
    Use a BMI calculator to calculate your body mass index:

http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmicalc.htm

That will give youa a good idea as to whether your are at an unhealthy weight. You have to decide if you like what you see. If you don't then exercise and cut calories.
    wt4kp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2004, 03:54 PM
    I agreed with viking's suggestion. Especially if you can naturally get the fat off is the best solution, but if you don't like to exercise and would like to lost weight, email me at [email protected] with a subject of weight loss product request under subject line and I'll email you a suggestion of a product work out wonderfully for one of my friend and many others have good result of using it.

Basically, it is an all natural, non-stimulant weight loss product can help you block 75% of the carbohydrate foods you intake. Why 75% blocking? It's due to you still need some carbohydrate for your daily need. Hence, of course it's suggest that you can look out of your intake, but by taking this product, you still can have your favor food.

BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Sep 2, 2004, 12:04 PM
    It sounds like you've decided for yourself that you are fat. First you are insanly short if your only 150 cm tall and a male. Most females are not even that short. Second 90 lbs is a normal weight for you height. Third from what you say it sounds like your 90 lbs of pure fat so I would suggest tightening and toning. Fourth I would suggest not putting any more weight on your body, due to how short you are. Good Luck Mark.
    sammyh1961 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2004, 03:43 PM
    Hi first off Do not cut out all carbs you need these for energy. 2nd check out my site I think you will like what you see. I weighed 220 pounds in feb and have had this weight since my first son 25 years ago. I now weigh 160 pounds without even trying to lose weight and I do not exercise at least not yet. I do have to start toning, but had to get the weight under control first.

http://groups.msn.com/THEFIBROMYALGIAEXPERIENCE

It's all natural and they are vitamins. Its sort of like the atkins but itsnot... no diets to follow pretty much eat what you normally do at least I do. Except I cut out most of the sugar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search