Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimothyMDay Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 07:35 AM
    Help ladies, should I tell her how I feel?
    Thank you in advance

I turned 21 on the 9th and this girl who I like a lot (19) she bough me a cake and basically made my day at work, we flirt I think so anyway as we worked closely when there's a lot of space and the touch barrier is broken and more like smiling, the staring you know the typical signs.

She wrote in my birthday card 'good luck with everything! You deserve only the best! Love mila xxx' and well it's been a few months since knowing her and having weekly interaction but not for much longer she might stay on one day a week but no definitive (up to her she said she might though), as it's a charity shop she's there for other reason, I'm a volunteer but I just found out she has a boyfriend just after she and I admitted we looked for each other on Facebook and added each other.

I have urges to kiss her and be a boyfriend because I do care for her I'm not a user so I'm in conflict shall I tell her on Facebook in a format like so, 'do you really have a boyfriend if so he's a lucky person you're a lovely girl' (I mean it by the way I'm not just manipulating the situation) or shall I leave it and be friends?

I need advice because I put my foot in my mouth all the time and I always mess things up.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:11 PM

I think you should ask her out for dinner (as a friend) at a place that is quiet enough to talk and busy enough that you won't feel too subconscious and it won't be misconstrued. :) Casually ask her about her relationship and if it's not serious, make it clear that you are interested.

Hugs and good luck!
    Didi

Jun 12, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Comment on grammadidi's post
    I wanted to on the 3rd day I worked with her but I didn't have the guts or cash
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:41 PM

She has a boyfriend and she's let you know , to me that's a subtle sign from her to leave her alone.
    You could tell her he's a lucky guy to have you and leave it at that , that way she knows your interested but you don't cross a boundary.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2011, 11:11 PM

She has a boyfriend so she's off limits-what makes you think she's not serious about him?

I'd leave things as they are.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 08:39 AM

Check out this thread for insights: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-463250.html

Jun 13, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Comment on I wish's post
    I stumbled upon this one a few hours ago its helped me but I am tempted to see what happens if I ask do you have a boyfriend and act dumb like I didn't hear or I forgotten I heard it before or saw it
    silver_salvator Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2011, 07:00 AM
    I know that I am only 16 but you should open a conversation with her about weither she has a boyfriend or not I don't think asking her online would be a good idea, face to face communications is always the best communication... and if she turned out to be single I say go for it because you might regret not asking her out!.

Jun 15, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Comment on silver_salvator's post
    I went for broke I did it over facevook message because I was working on the day I'm meant to work with her lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

Ladies at work tease me just cause I'm quiet and make me feel bad, what to do? [ 8 Answers ]

I've always been a quiet shy guy. MOreover, I have speaking difficulties. A disability you might say. And also I don't like blabbing all the time and spilling out all my personal life. But they do.. all of them Now I feel so bad and I know they think I'm stupid and strange.( they tell me.. "why...

HEY LADIES! How do women feel about male virgins? [ 57 Answers ]

I'm 23 male and a virgin... and I'm just wondering what's wrong with me! I like women, but I just have trouble getting up the nerve and talking about personal stuff. I'm a joker, and can make people laugh. Say I'm at a bar with some friends... I am pretty much scared to death to walk up to a...

View more questions Search