Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drklips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 08:33 PM
    DARK/UNEVEN LIPS with upper lip and lower lip outling dark brown/ashy
    I want to know what have people tried that has worked for them for dark lips problems. I think its self-confidence issue for me for years and if can get this resolved would be wonderful.

I have also heard someone mention permanent makeup for dark lips like mine. Has anyone tried that? If so please contact me I'm skeptical of this and want to know if this is something I will like.
    nirvasha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Latisha dark lips cream worked very well on my dark lips. It's not reddish, you might want to give it a try.
    nirvasha Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2011, 09:03 PM
    I mean, it's now reddish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naturally dark top lip? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone:confused: I'm very devastated because I have a purple top lip and a bottom pink one! So I wanted to know do any of you have this problem and if so do you recommend anything I can buy to lighten them I've heard about pink nipple cream anyone ever tried that? Also please know that they...

DARk arOund upper lip [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by saying that this site is GREAT!:D I got many tips and advices from here. However, I got a new problem :( and I'm guessing this is a very good place to start searching for solutions. A couple years ago I began to grow very small hairs on the upper top of my lip. And it was nothing,...

View more questions Search