Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Salwa786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 06:04 AM
    I am a big sinner
    I am a big sinner, I've done many and many sins and mistakes, I even don't know will ALLAH forgive me or not, I want to get rid from all tensions and worrries but how I don't know this, I want peace and right path, help me ***...
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 05:03 PM

Assalaam alaikum Salwa,

Please refer the link below on how to repent.

Islam Question and Answer - A young man did all kinds of haraam actions, and he wants to repent

Say: “O ‘Ibaadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    And turn in repentance and in obedience with true Faith (Islamic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him (in Islam) before the torment comes upon you, (and) then you will not be helped.
    And follow the best of that which is sent down to you from your Lord (i.e. this Qur’aan, do what it orders you to do and keep away from what it forbids), before the torment comes on you suddenly while you perceive not
    !’”
    [Surah : al-Zumar 39:53-54 – interpretation of the meaning]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I like to study astrology, am I a sinner? Does it matter? [ 8 Answers ]

I read an article in a religious publication today and it was talking about how astrology is a construct of the devil, and a path away from god; a deception. I like to study astrology, and read my horoscope, but I still believe in god and try to apply his teaching to my daily life and tasks, so I...

Every sinner has a future every saint has a past translate into french [ 0 Answers ]

I want "every sinner has a future every saint has a past" translated into french please!

How much do girls draw to physical attraction? Will big muscles give you a big + ? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a normal 18 year old boy who does strength trainig 4 times a week. Not anything seriously for now, but I planned to start bodybuilding , not competetive when I turn 19, very seriously.. how much do physical attraction draw girls? Do they like big muslcles? Not any huge roid muslces , but...

View more questions Search