Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asha.s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 11:47 PM
    How to increase the hight of the person?
    Hi sir, this is asha here, I'am 22 year old, my height is 4.7, kindly help me how to increase my height, is there any possiblelity to increase my height.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 11, 2011, 12:24 AM
    Sorry to say, but you can't.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2011, 11:10 AM
    Hi Asha... no there is no way to increase your height, however you can give the illusion of being taller simply by the clothes and shoes you wear.. eg,wear something with maybe vertical lines and close fitting,which will give the impression of height, as appose to baggy big prints etc, which will just pull you down and out.When you wear trousers,get some shoes with the biggest heals that you can walk in comfortably,your trousers should be longer in length which will fall nicely onto the front of your shoes.Darker colours will also give the impression of slim and tall, rather than loud colours, like red and orange which not only draw attention to you but make you look shorter and plumper, pulling you down.

A different haircut sometimes works wonders, something with height on the top, again giving a taller impression.
    Look at yourself in a full length mirror... how's your posture looking? Do you shrug your shoulders, stoop forward when you walk, this will cut your height by quite a big margine.
    Practice standing up straight.. put a book on your head if you have to... pull your shoulders back,pull your tummy in and walk tall,eventually after a bit of practise you will do this automatically.

Think proud, walk tall...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Average hight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm a girl and I'm just 5ft 1in My friends say that I can't be hot with that hight whether I'm pretty So my 1st question: Is that true because I think it's not there are a lot of hot actresses in my hight just like hillary duff and they are incredibly hot and Is that hight normal or I'm...

Whow can I report a person who charge a person to make him a ligal person in the usa [ 3 Answers ]

A woman that married an illigal immigrant to get him his resident card by charging him money they bught a house under bouth names to present to immigration that they are living together but the truth is they live separe he lives with the mother of his children and she lives with her grilfrien she...

Describe how atheromas can increase the risk f a person suffering from a heart attack [ 0 Answers ]

Describe how atheromas can increase the risk f a person suffering from a heart attack?

Electrical box hight [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what the standard hight is to install an electrical outlet box. I installed the boxes 12" from the floor to the bottom of the box was wondering if that is OK.I should note this is in a basement. Thank You Rob

How a person can increase height ? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any probablity to increase the height of human being after the age of 22? Is there any devices or medical sciences or any alternative medicine to increase the height or elongate the length of the leg? I am looking for the real ,happened answer:Please epertise send me the mails and the...

View more questions Search