Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svenkstah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 06:59 PM
    Dead blow fly dream meaning?
    A whole cupboard full of dead blow flies, cocoons, and grossness. Also, coffee made from hot water with dead blow flies in it, and it is drunk by two people. What the heck does that mean?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jun 11, 2011, 02:31 AM

It probably means nothing more than you had a strange dream.

If dreams have meaning or not is still a debated issue. We do not understand why we dream or if they mean anything more than the brain putting in its own input due to lack of outside input.

It may also be a memory from a movie or book the brain grabbed onto and ran with.

I would not give it too much thought or worry about it.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 11, 2011, 05:36 AM
    Haha... a VERY strange dream. I'm with Martini on dream issues. Just because something is odd and out of the ordinary does not mean it has any meaning. We still don't fully understand our brain/sub consciousness and when we shut down for the night that stuff can run wild. Unless this is something that just keeps coming back to you at night I would not think twice about it.
    svenkstah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2011, 05:27 PM
    Thanks guys, I appreciate your answers. I have many strange dreams, the ones that I can't shake off are the ones that I look into, much like the blowfly dream. Ahhhh well, if there was an answer for that that made sense to my crazy head, I would have found it by now. So super thanks everybody!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 11, 2011, 05:37 PM
    No problem. I remember when I was a bit younger... man, I could write a book with every dream I had. You talk about crazy. I now what you mean though, some do leave a strange taste in the mouth and they can be hard to forget. I didn't mean in my first answer that dreams CANNOT mean anything... I believe they very much can... just most of the time they don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream Meaning [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that me and my ex start talking again. It is so random. I never think about him. We haven't talked in about 2 years now. I lost my virginity to him and we went out for almost a year then he hurt me and said he didn't love me anymore and just dumped me, then a day later he had...

Dream meaning? [ 2 Answers ]

I am. 19 now, and ever since I was 10 I have dreams that my grandmother is dead. In real life she is healthy, not even that old. She is in her mid to late 50's. And I always dream I am at her house and she is a ghost. It is never the same dream exactly. It's always different people with me with...

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search