Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dukesup1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 08:35 AM
    What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort?
    This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the whole town. Next there's this ridiculous scene of a big animal orgy, the animals all have their tongues out, there's all kinds of animals like bunnies, snakes and it's just ridiculous. Then, it shows all the animals laying on the ground and they're all sick and dying from this STD. I can't figure out what movie this is and it is bothering me! Please help!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 10, 2011, 09:33 AM

The Ten (2007)
    dukesup1978 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 09:43 AM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    That's it! Omg thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird scene from a movie. Superhero or Comedy [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie on TV in the early 90's, think the movie was made in the 80's or 70's. Anyway, a man and a woman are trapped in a gigantic metal water tank by a bad guy or villain of the movie. The bad guy turns on the water and locks the top of the tank to drown them. While the man and woman are in...

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

View more questions Search