Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyh1961 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2004, 04:07 PM
    Want to lose weight please check out this site
    I went on this product back in feb to help with some problems I had been having over 30 years that doctors said were all in my head. I lweighed 220 pounds in feb and as of today in sept I am down to 160. I don't do anything special either except use the product when I remember too. It is all natural too. So you can go on and off it when you want. It also lowered my cholestoral in half since I started using it. I use to register at 300 and am now down to 150 in cholesterol. What a difference.
    http://groups.msn.com/THEFIBROMYALGIAEXPERIENCE
    sherryjhn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2005, 11:51 PM
    Hi
    Hello! :)

I am glad! After reading all this I can show some direction to my friend who is suffering from this so called curse :(besity. So far he is been using diet pill named phentermine along with some exersices. But one problem with him is that he is very impulsive and keen on getting quick results, but now he has realized that even diet pills do take some time to adapt your body. :) U can view his advice... as myadvices
    michimichi Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 08:16 AM
    Honestly, I think this site is a rip off... but that is only my opinion.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2005, 08:22 AM
    From the product website:
    "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."

http://www.ghtdirect.com/index2.html at the bottom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

My daddy hurts me, but I don't want to lose him.. What should I do? Please Help me! [ 26 Answers ]

See, my dad is an alcohalic, and when no one is around, he goes berzerk, and hits me. I want to tell someone, but I love my daddy, and I don't want to lose him. I lve him, even despite those things. There's only a select few who know about it, and one of them is a teacher that I've known for...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

View more questions Search