Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alba_Betancur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 04:57 PM
    SMC ceiling fan 44f8?
    Hi, I have a SMC ceiling fan 44F8, but I'm missing the screws to attach the blades and to mount it in the ceiling. I have everything except for the screws and I don't know how to obtain the right ones. Please tell me where I can buy them and how I can be sure I have the right screws for this fan. Thanks for your help
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 12:09 PM

I don't recognise that model number, a picture may help.

BUT most ceiling fan screws can be found at any good hardware store-- Ace, True Value, etc.

Ceiling Fan Parts - How to choose the right parts for your ceiling fan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smc ceiling fan parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a SMC ceiling fan mod#DPA42LO. Where can I find a replacemnt glass for the light? Its mushroom shaped and measures 7" at base, about 81/2" overall.

Smc ceiling fan remote not working [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 20 year old SMC brand ceiling fan w/an add on remote that suddenly stopped working. New batteries mad no difference. Is SMC still in business? The model # for the remote is RC-118. Any suggestions?

SMC ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the Gold Coast Australia and have some SMC model KB52 ceiling fans - the fans are in good order, but the blades need replacing - any ideas where I might get them from?

SMC ceiling fan capacitor [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to obtain a replacement three lead 2.5+4uF capacitor for a model X42M-ML SMC ceiling fan in South Africa or on the internet.

SMC Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan. The logo on the pull cord of the switch says SMC I need to replace the 2-wire switch that controls the light. Where do I find the part? John

View more questions Search