Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HLK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2004, 03:29 PM
    Cortislim??
    Does anyone know if this product works as well as they advertise?
    ChrisCBA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2004, 04:26 PM
    Re: Cortislim??
    I was being bombarded by their commercials as well (TV, Radio, Internet), and wondered if it worked as much as they hyped it. I finally broke down and purchased it, (FYI you can get it cheaper then the Cortislim Web site. I got mine at http://www.doctorstrust.comitem_deta...ifier=WR2541-1 ) I've been on it for a couple of months now & it seems to be working maybe not as much as the commercials say it should, but I have lost a couple of pounds. Don't know if this will help you. I figure you have to give it a try as each person will probably react differently.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

Apr 12, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Bumping this thread in case there are any others out there... if you are thinking about this product please read this first
    http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/cortislim-review.html
    YJKARIES Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2006, 04:12 AM
    Don't waste your money. Several of us tried it, followed a healthy eating plan and moderate exercise. We did not lose any more than when we did the same without the pills. Also, as the commercials say "helps rid belly fat"... well I still have mine. As for the stress releiving properties... again, none of us saw any changes in that.

There is no quick fix when losing weight.. it's a change in behaviour and adding exercise to your life. Took me 20 yrs to realize that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search