Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fephyjo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Hamilton bay ceiling fans?
    I purchesed a miramar 60 in.ceiling fan model # AC374-WB. The motor is making a loud noise and it only works on medium speed. I brought it in 2005 and don't have the recipt. Can you help on the warranty on the motor (life time).
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 12:11 PM

You can try taking the fan down and returning it to Home Depot, or contacting the manufacturer directly. Those are the only two means to get warranty replacement.

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hamilton beach ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hamilton Beach ceiling fan that runs on a remote. There are 2 lights - 1 is dim (uses around 6 night light bulbs) and 1 is bright. One of the night lights burnt out. I've replaced the bulb, but the light will no longer turn off with the remote. The bright light still responds to the remote...

Repacemenjt glass globes for Hamilton Bay fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have model number for my Hamilton Bay fan and I need a replacement glass globe. How do I find the right one? Sam Purviance 4-2-11

Hamilton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I need to order a reverse ceiling switch for my fan, where can I order it from. Jim

Hamilton Bay ceiling fan problems [ 9 Answers ]

I have tried to figure out and minimize the problem but so far I am unable to figure this one out. My remote stopped working on my Hamilton Bay ceiling fan. I thought it might be the receiver so I took it down, flipped the small switches in both the remote and the receiver but I have a hunch it...

Hamilton Bay Caswyck Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

We just purchased a 54" Hamilton Bay Caswyck ceiling fan and would like to know what is the highest watt halogen bulb we can use. It came with a 100 watt halogen bulb but would like it a little brighter. I can't find anything in the owner's manual of how high you can use. Do you have any answer's...

View more questions Search