Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    generous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 12:33 PM
    Is it possible to do a nikah of an adult girl (18 years Old) with a non adult boy (04
    Is it possible to do a nikah of an adult girl (18 years Old) with a non adult boy (04 Years Old) ?
    If somebody do, then this nikah is valid or not?

Check out some similar questions!

Does a nikah exist if only kubul hai is said by boy and girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

If a boy and a girl are engaged with the will of their parents.and if the boy asks the girl that he accepts her in his nikah with so much meher and the girl says KUBUL HAI,as well as the boy says it on phone.does Nikah occurred?

What to do when an adult man get raped by a teen boy [ 12 Answers ]

{Name removed} I am 25 my question is.what do I do when a boy 16 say ?if you don't let me put my **** in you I will say you raped me. well the story go's like this,I'm a skateboarder been doing it for quite some time now,I always skate in the park where I live there's also other skaters in their...

Adult 21 years old need insulin pump, no income [ 2 Answers ]

I know a young lady who has type 2 diabetes and has been told she needs an insulin pump, however she cannot work, and has no health insurance , is there any organization out there that will pay for or help find this pump for her??

If a girl has signed nikah unwillingly and by forcely. So is this nikah done or not. [ 1 Answers ]

If a girl is married to a person which is not of his choice and the girl signed the nikah unwillingly by the force or fear of his father. So did this nikah happen or not .1. and no to. If the same girl refuse his husband for doing intercourse and the husband do it forcely so what is this. Is this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.