Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2011, 07:07 AM
    Website Images Showing Blank
    I have a Google sites website that has contains photos and a little text. I have been gradually adding photos to it over time. When I went to open it the other day I found many of the images had become blank white boxes with a small red X in the upper left hand corner. I tried right clicking "show picture" but that doesn´t work. Some one on another computer said they checked the site and can see the images just fine. Why can´t I see them anymore on mine?

This is the page:
    https://sites.google.com/site/colombianaturesite/nature-images/birds
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 9, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Clear your internet cache as they are appearing just fine.
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2011, 01:38 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Thank you I´ll try that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blog images on showing up. [ 2 Answers ]

Why are some of the images on my blog and the blogs I try to go to suddenly not showing up. I just get a white box with a red X.

Cannote see images from website [ 2 Answers ]

Welcome to all members. I have a problem with picture website opening. I cannote see any images or photos from the websit named"www.dreamstime.com" .But the website is opening, no images coming. I already installed flashplayer. I try the mozilla Firefox also but...

Some Images Not Showing On My Comp. Mozilla Firefox 2. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a little problem on the internet. I've been browsing the internet with mozilla Firefox 2, but I have not been able to view some images. Its kind of weird. Some images will appear but some won't. I know its not that the image has been deleted because of the sites I visit. Some...

Images Not Showing [ 10 Answers ]

I'm frequently unable to see images such as the one that should be at this link: Filoli Center ::: Visitor Information | Virtual Tour Instead I get a little square icon with a blue triangle, green circle and red square inside. It happens often enough that I doubt it's the sites, but if...

Website images [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal to use pictures in someone's website for business materials?

View more questions Search