Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericsmom2507 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 03:50 AM
    Episiodomy rips after intercourse
    Hi, I had a baby through normal vaginal delivery 4 years ago. I've noticed that I tear right where I had the episiodomy. It's painful and annoying. Is that normal? Can something be done about it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 06:44 AM

This should not be happening 4 years post delivery. Are you lubricated enough? Do you use lube?
    Ms. White Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 09:01 PM
    After intercourse sometimes mine just swells a little, but doesn't tear. I wouldn't say it is normal, but anything is possible you should contact your doctor to see if something could actually be done about it if its becoming a bother to you. Another suggestion is to use lubrication if your partner is too large this way it may not tear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My old model frigidaire stackable dryer squeaks and rips my chothes, any advice? [ 0 Answers ]

We have replaced the belt already. The belt def. needed to be replaced but the dryer still squeaks and the barrell still moves. Can anyone help? The service people were wanting to charge us $100.00 just to come out and look at the dryer! The belt cost me $5.00, it took a little time but we replace...

How can I prevent rips in gymnastics? [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I practice on uneven bars my hands rip and bleed. What can I do to prevent this?

I have a $5 silver certificate 1934. No rips or tears. It was folded though. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how much it is worth

IPod Touch +DVD Rips [ 2 Answers ]

I adore my school's marching band. I adore them so much that I am inclined to rip their performance DVD and put it onto my iPod touch. I ask, is it possible to upload ripped DVDs onto my iPod Touch 2gen without the warranty voiding and turning the iPod into a "brick"? I would prefer an...

Vagial rips [ 2 Answers ]

My vaginal walls seems to rip &/or tear during foreplay and intercourse. This is a very recent problem. I would like to know if there is something that I can do to help or heal it. Thank you, Kelly

View more questions Search