Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabrielle_p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Looking for a movie title
    I've been looking for this movie for years. I think it was made in the 70's or possibly even before that: The US govt only pretends to send a spaceship to the moon, or Mars, but in reality they stage the whole thing on Earth. In the meantime, the real crew of the spaceship gets dropped off somewhere in the desert where one by one they are hunted down and killed so they cannot reveal the deception.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 9, 2011, 05:48 AM

Capricorn One (1978)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2011, 10:02 PM

And it was an awesome movie, too.
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2011, 05:54 AM
    I enjoyed watching that movie. Classic!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search