Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpmefindthis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Can't think of the actors name
    I'm trying to find a name of an actor. His age range is 45-60. He is tall and skinny now with graying hair. He is not very famous but has been in some known movies and I think a lifetime movie. He kind of resembles Dustin Hoffman.
    kobenni Posts: 61, Reputation: 8

Jun 9, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Can you remember any movies he's been in? I could give you a list of names, but would take all night!
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Jun 9, 2011, 09:36 AM

For some reason David Strathairn popped into my head...
    kobenni Posts: 61, Reputation: 8

Jun 10, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Comment on Frogdude's post
    Hi, yes he does resemble Dustin Hoffman a little, but I can't place him in many Lifetime movies? I'm more famililiar with the likes of Mike Farrell Gregory Harrison Treat Williams etc, I've taped and kept TV movies since the eighties,have 100s of them, plus the ones I've bought on DVD, Iam currently having a TV movies Marathon re-watch so will keep a lookout for similar actors.must admit this one is a bit of a mystery!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2011, 11:31 PM

How bizarre... I immediately thought of David Strathairn as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a movie - don't know any actors... [ 0 Answers ]

... all the actors are in their late teens or early twenties... the one girl is the guys wife and they live in a really run down house, and he keeps chains around her one ankle - and her husbands friend has a crush on her (but he is just as strange as her husband) - the girls face always looks...

Looking for movies by actors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to locate two movies by their titles. I know the names of some of the actors

Looking for title and/or actors [ 1 Answers ]

1980s-1990s late night Cinemax/Showtime movie. Plot is husband wife have marriage problems and get away to rekindle their marriage. They go to a house in the desert near a railroad track. She meets a guy at a bar and he and another girl go back to the wife's house. Husband is left stranded and...

Bad actors? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, this bugs me a lot when I watch movies or television shows. Why do the people get bad actors? It completely ruins the whole movie, and I don't get it at all. Does it have something to do with money? Is the appearance of the actor all that matters these days?

Character actors [ 3 Answers ]

This character actor, a favorite of directors Sam Peckinpah and Francis Ford Coppola, also appeared in films by Sergio Leone and Robert Wise. Name him.

View more questions Search