Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbellatl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 10:01 PM
    How do I fix my wordpress sidebar from showing below the content?
    Here is an example, www.jamisonbell.com/testing
    dhairya94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 07:28 AM
    Actually I didn't get your question...

But if you want to move your sidebar than

position:absolute;
    left:_px;
    top:_px;
    width:_px;
    height:_px;

Is required .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mini split air conditioner its showing code error f1 how can I fix it? [ 2 Answers ]

My mini split air conditioner shows error f1 what can I do?

How do I get my bookmark sidebar back? I'm NOT happy! [ 2 Answers ]

My bookmark sidebar has disappeared along with my important bookmarks. I cannot find those listings anywhere. Please help

My NEW mail & Mail To Be Sent are not showing up on AOL 9.0, how do I fix this? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get my NEW mail and Mail To Be Sent to show up on AOL? I use the AOL 9.1 software, Windows 2000. As you may or may not know, AOL allows several screen names, mail shows up on all other screen names, the problem is with only one screen name. When I am on another screen name and try to...

Wordpress Anyone? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this. :S I recently started using wordpress, and at the moment I'm sort of playing around with it and such. I'm a new user. :D My problem and question is this: In wordpress I'm able to add pages, right. These pages are automatically added in...

Opening nav menu content in main content column [ 2 Answers ]

You will have to excuse me because I am quite new to CSS. I am trying to create a personal website using style sheets - with a basic two column layout with a header and footer. I have created the elements of the front page and have the navigatin bar on the left (Home, About me, etc) but I am unsure...

View more questions Search