Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philpolite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 07:57 PM
    I have a Generac G27H pressure Washer with a 6.5 Briggs and Straton engine Intek.
    It has run well but now not generating good water pressure. Getting enough water to gun so line looks fine.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a briggs & straton 16.5 OHV engine that will not crank. [ 12 Answers ]

I have had starter checked OK, Battery good, leads good, carb good, fuel changed and lines good, cleaned out distributor head good,breakaway in shaft changed,spark plug changed, oil changed. It will turn over slowly but not start. Has fire at plug and fuel at carb. Need help. What should I try next?

Generac G27H pressure Washer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Generac G27H pressure Washer with a 6.5 Briggs and Straton engine Intek. The fuel tank has developed a leak and was wondering if anyone knows of a recall for this fuel tank? Or a good repair solution? Thanks Rodney Robbins

Generac G27H pressure Washer Briggs&Stratton [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to change or check the oil level for the pump side of this pressure washer. I have 3 plugs to add oil the two on the mid section of the engine yellow and a white one 3/4 of the way up on the engine. I drained the oil yesterday and purchased a quart of the non dertegent oil for the...

Briggs straton 17 hp ohv engine [ 1 Answers ]

I have m abriggs and straton 17 horse power mower engine,, it will run OK, for about 15 min... Then it gets hot and just stops runinng,, it cools down will start again run a little while stop again,, I put a ne coil on it did help a little but stills stops. What can I...

Engine switch V twin briggs for Briggs intek ohc [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to exchange a 19 hp V Twin into a Craftsman lt 2000 mower. It was originally equipped with a 22 hp Intek V OHC. I am wondering how different the wiring is going to be. Also is this possible? The 19 HP twin is Model 42A777 Type 1236 01. The Intek is Model 407777 Type 0174 E1 Thank...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.