Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bk39 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 05:52 PM
    video stream
    When I try to see videos supplied by news sources and others, the video will run for about 10/14 seconds and then stop and after a ffew more seconds continue. It is annoying and of coiurse, it takes longer.
    Is there something I can do to get a steady stream while watching videos?
    Thanks.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 12:04 PM

You are experiencing buffering likely due to inadequate bandwidth. With many web videos, one can press play, allow the video to start, and then press pause. The video will continue to download in the background. Normally there is a completion indicator/bar inline with the play/pause button that will show download progress. Click play when the video is fully downloaded.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 12, 2011, 07:07 PM

How much memory is alocated to your machine and how much is your player set up for? Increasing either can get you better results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split stream [ 24 Answers ]

I am 14 yrs old n For a few yrs now I have been peeing with a split stream, well not all the time, like I pee and then I gradually splits into 2 streams. Its not really affecting me all that much because I can still control my stream and there's no pain and stuff, but I FEEL like its getting worse...

Blood stream [ 8 Answers ]

How long does it take cocaine and ketamine to pass from the body. (half a gram of cocaine and one line of kettamine) I'm getting tested via blood and urine soon

View more questions Search