Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Jun 7, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Buy this item and get this item free
    Hi
    I have been looking at a hard drive from a catalog,on this page it says I get a software package free with my purchase.It does not say ''subject to availability'' or have any date near it,under it or on the page.
    Do they have to give me the software as promised in the book?
    I have checked the book for this software and it is not in the book even though it gives you an item number,I wanted to place my order but the item number is coming up unrecognised,there is no such item.
    If I add this number and go into the store do they have to give me this product with the software as it states in the book or give me a simlar software or am I not intitled to the software?
    I would have thought it was false advertising for them to not give it to me or am I wrong?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 05:31 PM

Just remember that it may be a demo version or a "lite" version of the actual software that comes on an install disk.

Jun 7, 2011, 05:41 PM

I forgot to add that it says the software is worth 30 euro.
    It's a online back up software.
    Its just I have ordered a lot from this catalog and when you purchase or reserve online it asks you if you would like batteries or light bulbs to go with the product your buying but not this one,no link or anything.just wanted to know where I stood before I went into the shop.thanks for your reply : )
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 06:59 PM

What is the age of the catalog, all deals are always subject to dates.

Jun 7, 2011, 07:01 PM

It is a Spring/Summer issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

Changing text of a listbox item to match item above [ 1 Answers ]

I need this code to be able to take the time out of an item in a list box and replace the time of the item under. The code then needs to take the time in brackets at the end of the item and add it to the end of that time also. e.g. this program is meant to be used for a bakery to tell them what...

What is this item? [ 1 Answers ]

My neph and I found this in the woods amongst a bunch of old garbage/cans/shoes etc. This is bugging us so much. Info. White ceramic/porcelain. It fits perfectly in a right hand. It does not sit flat on a table. The top and bottom edges of the holes are not worn at all. There is a symbol...

View more questions Search