Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitae Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 12:05 PM
    I am pregnant? Or is something wrong.
    So April 10th me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but we played around. I am on birth control. I got my period the 17th of may. But I still got a pt , and it was negative. But on the 28th of may I got something very very close to a period that lasted 7 days and then skipped one and started again. I had no symptoms of being pregnant, but the line on my belly is brown and my nipples are changing colors. But they say that can be caused my hormonal imbalance and from being in because. But today we and my boyfriend were playing around and he was giving me oral and I noticed after that I was bleeding and it was not light. Does anybody understand what maybe going? I go to the doctor this Thursday, and I am very scared. My mom does not know about the things me and my boyfriend are doing.
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 7, 2011, 06:13 PM

Funny thing, stress causes irregularities in menstrual cycles. So, your initial stress might be causing it to be delayed farther. Just relax. If you're getting checked by a doctor, they'll find the issue.
    Not to mention, if you're not actually having intercourse, you can't get pregnant.
    Oh, and just so you know, if you're pregnant, you'll almost definitely know. When women become pregnant, they're whole body chemistry changes. You're senses heighten. So, at least now you know the signs..
    Nitae Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 06:22 PM
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant or is there something wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am twenty years old. I have had normal and very predictable menstral cycles in the past. But recently I have been irregular or something is going on. I guess it started in Jan. I thought I started my period but it was very very light pinkish that didn't even last a day. Then exactly a week...

What's wrong with me? I'm not pregnant right? Or am I? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21yrs old. My period is not normal, have gone 7months without get it, until August 19 '10 through September 17 '10, then October 16-22 '10, November 20-21 '10. A today period? Lately it hurts when sexual active and have been feeling dizy,headaches,like fainting, tender on breast, stomach...

Am I pregnant or is something wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I had my menstrual period (to be exact Feb 23 and ended Feb 27) and on March 6 I start noticing when I went to the bathroom I had a little spotting. And on late 8th of March I started noticing I was having a light bleeding. So I put on a pad but since that day I have been having light...

About getting pregnant and what is wrong [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years now and it just won't happen I went on fertal-aid didn't do a thing but make me feel sick. I get my period every 4 months or so on and off most of the time. Please tell me what you may think I can do :confused:

View more questions Search