Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterfly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2003, 06:14 PM
    Bride dress.
    Please my friend is getting married,and I would like you to give me all the sites that are available for a bride dress.Thanks.
    briar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2004, 06:56 PM
    bride dress.
    Try bridecoutour.com
    dmart Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2004, 01:14 PM
    bride dress.
    Try theknot.com. You can search by designer, type of dress, etc.
    linz_legrand Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2004, 05:02 PM
    bride dress.
    Try www.bridesave.com
    Lots of selection! Can select the cut, color, size, details, etc.
    Check it out!
    And if that's not what you're looking for, Google "wedding gowns" and you'll get tons of sites that might work! :-*
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

May 16, 2005, 08:37 PM
    BrideSave is great. Also check out all the designers you like then check out DaVinci Bridal they make replicas of the more expensive dresses
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2005, 07:17 AM
    Bride Dress
    Hi,
    Go to hppt://www.google.com, then type in "bridal gowns", without quotes, then click on Search.
    You will find many links to do some research, and find prices, styles, etc.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    PS; The best place is a Bridal Shop in your local area, so you can actually see what they have, and the costs. Your friend needs to try on the dress they like. If you order from online anywhere, and it doesn't fit, you will waste a lot of valuable time returning it, and trying to get something else.
    lavaya23 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 11:36 AM
    e-bay
    You can find some really nice brides' dresses on e-bay as well! My mom got married this past summer. We searched on e-bay and found some really nice, unused, not too expensive dresses. Good luck and happy hunting, it's great fun searching for the perfect dress for that special friend or relative!
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Dec 6, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly
    please my friend is getting married,and i would like you to give me all the sites that are available for a bride dress.Thanks.
    All I know is that I bought a very nice engagement ring from www.bebimi.com. They could have dresses though...
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Bridesave.com is no longer in business for those of you who might be viewing this as a referance
    advicecritic Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Try Davids Bridal .com , I got my Dress from them and I love it. They are having a special right now, every gown is $50-$200 off the price on tag. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not so blushing bride [ 6 Answers ]

I am so over this. I just don't want to get married anymore... I mean, I want to BE married to my man, but just skip the wedding part... My soon-to-be mother-in-law is behaving somewhat oddly... After a phone conversation in which she first instructed me to write wedding invitations in a...

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

Waiting to be a bride [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with iain for 4 years now... 4 of them he was married for... we finally finalized the divorce... how long should I give him to make a commitment to me... should I wait and give him a breather, or expect a band.

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

Boyfriend critical of way I dress... [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have this boyfriend, and he and I have been going out for 7 months. I like to dress in baggy clothes, because they're comfortable. He, on the other hand, has a problem with them. We had this big fight about a month or two ago and he told me that looks don't matter, so we were okay (with...

View more questions Search