Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvincentsr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2011, 06:45 AM
    Resetting the settings to access the internet
    In Firefox,
    Under Preferences>Advanced>Configure Proxies to Access Internet, what are default settings to connect to Internet? My connectivity, which had been working properly went down yesterday. I have tried varying the settings, but to no avail. My computer internet connection is working properly for other non-Firefox applications.

Would greatly appreciate some help here.

Roger Vincent
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 7, 2011, 07:23 AM
    More than likely you do NOT have a proxy, hence the reason why Firefox is failing to connect to the internet.

So select NO proxy and everything should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP Procurve 420. Internet Access, no network access? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to do something I have never done before or heard of anyone doing before. We have 3 HP Procurve AP's. They're currently used to access internet and network resources via MAC Filtering for users with laptops and meetings. However, we are looking to modify to allow guest connections with...

XP Home Doc's Settings access denied [ 2 Answers ]

I've hooked up a crashed XP Home disk to me XP Pro PC to try to recover some data, but all I get us access denied. I've gone through the normal turn off simple shareing etc to try to take ownership, but can#t get the Secuiruty Tab up in properties for this ffolder. It appears for all othe folders....

Can't access folder in Doc's & Settings [ 1 Answers ]

I've had to do a re-install of XP Pro, and when I go to My Documents, there is a folder with the old "computer name" and I am getting Access Denied messages when I know that my documents/files are there... how can I gain access?

C:/Documents and Settings/Owner... access denied?? [ 11 Answers ]

Cripes, good grief and Shazam! I border on the obsessed with my internet security. I have Norton and do a fully system scan regularly every week. Then about two weeks ago, noted that Norton was having some sort of problem. I called and got help getting it uninstalled and immediately...

View more questions Search