Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indianahoosier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 07:39 PM
    What is the name of the movie about a clothing model from the USA who was also a spy
    She had contacts in another country and they were betrayed by the USA

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

80's or early 90's spy movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie or more specifically a movie soundtrack I have been trying to track down for years. I apologize for being vague however I do not remember much about the movie except in the end an American and a Russian spy meet in a wet tunnel. When the Russian spy walks away he spins back around...

Black & white spy movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a black and white movie where a spy is trying to learn the names of 9 allied countries whom made a pack with Hitler if they helped him in the war. In the end, the spy is to learn of the last 2 allied countries when he is to meet with another spy, in a dark street or...

Spy Movie like Thirty-Nine Steps [ 2 Answers ]

Need a bit of help here: I was watching the Thirty-Nine Steps (1978) last night, and it triggered a memory from a movie I saw at least 16 years ago. The movie was based around the same era as the Thirty-Nine Steps, from what I can remember there was a man he may or may not have been a spy,...

Searching for dialogue-less Spy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.