Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karisa.a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 02:42 PM
    Rash on top of my arm
    I have a rash on top of my arm. It is red and slightly blochy. It hurts really bad especially when I shower.
    jadiiex123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Jun 15, 2011, 04:53 AM
    Hi, have you or any of your family got exzma? It's a skin condition which becomes quite weepy and very itchy and red. Its very common, even I have it, you usually get it in cracks, e.g. armitts, ears, fingers arms, you can get it easily treated. You can go to the doctor and they would give you proper cream which gets rid very easy, or you can go to the supermarket and by e45, which also very good help.
    taylorhobbsx Posts: 168, Reputation: -4

Jun 23, 2011, 05:55 AM
    Oh no! Maybe is it a bug bite? I had a spider bite on my arm and it was like that. Try putting antispetic cream on it. I suggest Tea tree antispetic cream from Thursday plantation *if your from aus* Then put a bandaid on top? (: Go see a dacotor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You have the DREADED left arm rash! [ 9 Answers ]

That's what my one work friend calls it, just as a joke. I asked her if she ever saw anything like it before, and that's what she said. But anyway... I have this "rash" on my left arm. I get it every year, in the beginning of spring, and it usually goes away around the middle of the summer. I've...

Itching with no rash on the shoulders, forearms and down the right arm [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 47 year old female that has had this itching problem for 10 years. I have seen every kind of doctor for this and I have had all the blood work that goes along with it also. The Dr.'s look at me like I am CRAZY :confused: I have been diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck with spinal...

Shaved arm rash! [ 1 Answers ]

I just shaved my arm today and now its got razor burns it hurts :( I'm putting vasline intensive care aloe vera on it does that help? &how long will it take to get rid of it looks nasty :( Thanks x

View more questions Search