Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2011, 10:48 AM

Speaking of dim bulbs, and I don't mean CFL's, while using illegal aliens as a prop to push the DREAM act, Sen. **** Durbin pointed out that one of them could be our future president.

"When I look around this room, I see America's future. Our doctors, our teachers, our nurses, our engineers, our scientists, our soldiers, our Congressman, our Senators and maybe our President."
    I guess he's unfamiliar with our constitution.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2011, 11:14 AM

"maybe our President"

There has been talk over the years of changing the Constitution so that someone born outside the US could run for President. If I remember correctly, the discussion at one time had floated around Schwarzenegger.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2011, 11:28 AM

Yeah there was talk, but that has nothing to do with Durbin being an idiot.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2011, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Yeah there was talk, but that has nothing to do with Durbin being an idiot.
    How so? He's usually a pretty sharp cookie. Or is it his political party choice that makes him an idiot?
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2011, 12:12 PM

Nah, things like his gitmo comments, threatening people with the "hottest ring in hell" for criticizing Michelle Obama and telling illegal aliens they could one day be president make him an idiot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make a revere entry of Chq bounced which I received from Customer? [ 0 Answers ]

Suppose we have received from Customer and credit it to their account but after some day we comes to know that chq was bounced then how to make a revere entry of Chq bounced which I received from Customer?

I was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 can I get british passpo [ 1 Answers ]

I am from lithuania was married to british in 2005 and got divorced in 2008 but I kept my married name , I still got lithuanian passport in maden name, can I get british passport if I am doverecd been here in uk 6years and all my bills and national insurannce number in married name I need photo ...

Epi les paul standard plus top vs. Epi les paul custom vs. Epi les paul blackbeauty 3 [ 0 Answers ]

I just want to ask which is better? Epi les paul standard plus or epi les paul custom or epi les paul blackbeauty (3 pickups)? *** tell the difference between the three... tnx

Paul Revere's famous ride: The British are coming! [ 7 Answers ]

I've heard more than once that there is more to the story of Paul Revere's famous ride than is taught. I've heard that he was so drunk that the ride was short. He fell off his horse and was caught. Another finished warning the people and was the true hero that saved the day. I've googled a...

View more questions Search